Have any questions or want to contact us?
We appreciate any feedback, or any mention in the media (if you see one, please contact us!)
- Read the Top 10 FAQ first! (at the bottom of the usage page)
- Make sure you have read the introduction and usage sections.
- A mailinglist is available, where other participants can answer client and effort specific setup etc. questions there.
- Effort homepage: http://distributed.amiga.org (where you should be now)
- Ask the team coordinator in E-mail: rc5(at)amiga.REMOVETHIS.xs4all.nl (Thomas Tavoly)
- Or on IRC: aTmosh on ANet (if you can catch me)
- For general and in depth information on the clients and anything concerning the D.Net/Bovine effort,
including FAQs see the Distributed Net site, information on IRC
channels, mailinglists and FAQs is available there.
- The D.Net FAQ-O-Matic
- Distributed Net has their own private IRC network at
irc.distributed.net (port 6667), channels #distributed and #ud,
although probably not useful for Amiga specific questions it's a
more or less direct way to contact many of the main effort
administrators. There is still also a partial IRC presence on EFNET, channel #distributed, with a
two way ircbot relaying conversion from both networks.