A big thanks to:
- Paul Caple for grabbing and volunteering the UD/Grid Distributed Amiga member list when the effort closed.
- Build 488+ MorphOS client: Harry Sintonen, MUI front-end: Ilkka Lehtoranta
- Build 479+ RC5-72 68k and PPC optimized cores: Malcolm Howell
- The enhanced developer team responsible for all the build 460+, OGR, 68000-68060, WarpOS/PowerUp, Myzar GUI goodness (in no particular order): Jacek Rzeuski, John Girvin, Kriton Kyrimis, Oliver Roberts, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen, Roberto Patriarca, Roberto Ragusa, Sebastian Jedruszkiewicz and Tony Preston. Also thanks to Sam Jordan for some pointers.
- Stefan 'Blast' Smietanowski ('Blast' on ANet #amiga) for the tremendous job on the 68k and PowerPC RC5-64/DES clients
- Christopher A. Wichura ('caw' on #amiga - irc.warped.net) for porting the RC5-56 client to Amiga
- Amiga.org for donating server space, bandwith and the distributed.amiga.org hostname
- John Klos/sixgirls.org for donating server space and bandwidth
- DrWho for providing emergency webspace
- Justin Pope for donating a nice 3.5 GB IDE drive after the main effort HD started dying
- Phil Vedovatti (Aes) for the great logo. Also thanks to Newlook for the input.
- pSi for the great animated GIF button. Use it on your homepage!
- Oliver Roberts for the optimized version of pSi's button (almost 10 KB smaller!)
- Dex Kennedy for optimizing the button even more (down to less than 4 KB!)
- Everyone contributing scripts, notably Tom 'Strepsil' Pereira, Sascha 'enigma' Reissner, Philip Stewart-Jones (kingrollo), Fred Wright, Deryk Robosson (Newlook) and Matthijs Luger.
- All the people contributing all kinds of tips, icons, translations and other stuff (amongst which notably Myzar, the GUI) on the miscellaneous page
- Fingers (Mat Bettinson) for help with the mailinglist
- The #amiga chemistry (notably The Barron recruiting members at gunpoint etc. :) Newlook for various testing and suggestions, Strepsil for ARexx help)
- All the companies and magazines supporting the effort in various forms.
- Everyone participating in our effort!
- Anyone I forgot to include in above :)
- And of course, distributed.net/DCTI, the Bovine people! Moo!
If for some reason you aren't present in the list, please let me know
Project coordinator: Thomas Tavoly - rc5(at)amiga.REMOVETHIS.xs4all.nl